A TINY COMPANY WITH A BIG PURPOSE
Love Her Leggings creates high-waist, form-flattering, super-comfy, good-lookin, workout leggings for women and children.
My name is Tara and I am the founder & artist of Love Her Leggings.
It all began as a fun side project in 2015 – a way for me to make art, inspire fitness, and raise money for nonprofit organizations that support the health and success of women worldwide.
You will feel good buying from my store because I take care to ensure the manufacturers I work with pay fair wages and materials are ethically sourced. Don’t let the price make you wince, this is how much stuff costs when slave labor is not part of your product.
The fabric is considered eco-friendly because it can be worn many times without fading, washed in cold water, air dried, doesn’t need ironing, doesn’t pill, and doesn’t abrade easily.
The fabric can also be recycled to near pure quality. Click here to learn how to recycle your leggings when you’re done with them so they don’t end up in a landfill.
All the patterns and artwork featured on the leggings are created by me. Some are handpainted and some is mixed media digital art.
What people are saying:
When I found out there were matching crop tops for my mermaid leggings I just HAD to have them... and the quality is beyond amazing, so artistic and perfect fit. Love your creations!
Looooove these leggings so much! The color and pattern are so unique and beautiful.
I got these leggings for a good friend, and she loves them.
My daughter loved these! So beautiful and nice fit!
These leggings are beautiful, fit to body and move wonderfully as well. Will definitely come again. Great price and shipping.
Great quality and nice fit!
Just put these on today and they are AWESOME! My husband was like, "Wow!" So cool! I'm ordering more!
Bought these for my daughter for Christmas. Really pretty in person. She loves them. Good quality leggings.
Shipped on time and looks good!
Beautiful and unique! Fast delivery too !
Love love love love them! The pattern rocks! Reminds me of being a kid again. Thank you.
Got lots of compliments!! Thank you!
Very happy with this purchase. The material feels very comfortable on the skin and they look amazing, too
Hands-down my FAVORITE pair of leggings that I own! The design is beautiful and the fit is perfect. Does become a little see-through (sea-through? Sorry, couldn't help myself 🙂 when it stretches, but only at the knee, that doesn't happen at the bum. Kind of expensive, but you definitley get what you pay for. Will be buying from this shop again 🙂
Another fun pair of leggings...I love wearing this lovely art to yoga class!
The Yoga Leggings
My custom artwork leggings are made in Canada, sweatshop free. They look good, wear well and last a long time.
These yoga leggings are a way to work out in comfort. The fabrics stretch with you and won’t give up. The high, thick waistband helps create a smooth silhouette.
- Made from 88% polyester 12% spandex performance wear fabric manufactured in Canada.
- Medium weight and sturdy, yet breathable. Stretches to fit your body, hugs in all the right places and bounces back after washing.
- You can wear your leggings over and over and they won’t lose their shape.
- Printed using solvent free sublimation inks. This printing method gives a vibrant, beautiful range of colours.
- Once you have one, you’ll want many more!
These stretchy yoga pants feature EcoPoly fiber. This fiber is considered eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water use during manufacturing.
Easy to care for
Vivid print that will never fade after washing. Our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
These yoga pants have a compression fit due to the high spandex fabric. The leggings hug in all the right places and suit all kinds of body types.
The printed waistband is just short of 5 inches thick. The thickness of this waistband is flattering for average, curvy and fit body types.
Special Orders & Customizations
I love to do custom designs. Use my contact form on the contact page to start a conversation about a custom request.
Production and Shipping
- Because your leggings are made to order, by hand, please allow 5-10 business days for production before the item ships.
- Shipping happens USPS on business days. Monday – Friday, excluding national holidays.
- Shipping starts from the date you received the “Your Order Has Shipped!” notification in your ETSY email.
- I accept international orders but the delivery time is longer and I am unable to issue a tracking number. Some countries have customs procedures for packages which make the delivery date pretty unpredictable. So keep this in mind if you order internationally. They will arrive, just not fast. If you live outside of the US, you will not receive a tracking number. Shipping time to countries outside the US is unpredictable. I can not be responsible for how long customs holds your order.
- Express shipping is NOT available at this time.
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
- All sales are final. Because this item is made to order, there are no refunds available. I am unable to offer refunds once the sale has been completed. However, if there is a mistake with your printed item, please let me know ASAP and I’ll try my best fix it. If there is a defect, please send me pictures and I can work with the manufacturer to send you a replacement.
- Please make sure you check the size guide and take your current measurements before placing an order. If you have any questions, contact me before placing the order.